P.M 2.5 masks
- Features 100% High-Quality Cotton Material that is very comfortable to wear and easy to clean.
- Uses high grade filtration technology to filter out particulate pollution, gases, as well as bacteria, viruses, and most odors.
- Comes with filter already inserted.
How long does our Mask last?
- Our Masks can last up to a year with continual wash and filter changing. The Mask combined with the filter offer a high degree of protection. (social distancing measures should still be observed). With continuous usage, the filters should be changed every 48-72 hours.
- To wash mask, Remove the filter and then put the mask in soap diluted with warm water. Gently knead, clean and dry for a few hours.
- Please do not soak in water for a long time and do not bleach, so as not to cause mask distortion and reduce the filtration effectiveness.
What does our Mask filter?
- Almost 100% of Particulate Matter (PM) including PM10, PM2.5, and PM0.3. These are the sort of particles you find in coal dust from power stations, diesel exhaust fumes, factory emissions and from construction works.
- Almost 100% of gas-based air pollution, including odors such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Ozone, Benzathine, and Formaldehyde. These particulates you can find in petrol fumes, chemical emissions and from many industrial processes.
- Protection against harmful pathogens such as viruses and bacteria. (when used properly, and observing social distance measures).
- Other airborne irritants or allergens such as dust, most odors, pet allergens, and pollen.
Disclaimer: These masks are not meant to replace FFP2 Medical respirators or other First Line PPE.