Infrared thermometer for fast, easy contactless reading of a person’s temperature. Accurate readings in less than a second. With a tolerance of less then 1% which helps to easily identify people who would have an elevated temperature.
Infrared Thermometer Features:
- Measures body temperature from 89.6°F to 108.5°F (32.0°C to 42.5°C) without contact
- Accurate to 0.5°F (0.3°C) with 0.1°F/°C resolution
- Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly whentemperature exceeds programmed limit
- Optimum measurement distance of 1.9″ to 5.9″ (5 to 15cm)
- Measures surface temperature from 32°F to 140°F (0.0°C to 60.0°C)
- Fast response (0.5 seconds)
- Simply press the trigger and read temperature on the large backlit LCD display
Note: This Infrared Thermometer is intended for scanning individuals or monitoring an individual for potential elevated temperatures. It is not a substitute for a clinical thermometer. Always use a clinical thermometer when high accuracy body temperature measurements are required. IR Thermometers that detect elevated body temperature will vary with various factors and should not be relied upon as the sole determinant of a person’s body temperature. Use of additional medical devices and/or healthcare professionals will be needed to properly diagnose the condition of persons in any health screening assessment to identify elevated body temperature for any person.