Unleash your inner wild child with the animal print face mask.
- Features 100% High-Quality Cotton Material that is very comfortable to wear and easy to clean.
- Uses high grade filtration technology to filter out particulate pollution, gases, as well as bacteria, viruses, and most odors.
- Comes with a replaceable filter
How long does our Animal Print Face Mask last?
- Our Masks can last up to a year with continual wash and filter changing. The Mask combined with the filter offer an advanced level of protection. With continuous usage, the filters should be changed every 48-72 hours.
- To wash mask, Remove the filter and then put the mask in soap diluted with warm water. Gently knead, clean and dry for a few hours.
- Please do not soak in water for a long time and do not bleach, so as not to cause mask distortion and reduce the filtration effectiveness.
What does our Mask filter?
- Almost 100% of Particulate Matter (PM) including PM10, PM2.5, and PM0.3. These are the sort of particles you find in coal dust from power stations, diesel exhaust fumes, factory emissions and from construction works.
- Almost 100% of gas-based air pollution, including odors such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Ozone, Benzathine, and Formaldehyde. These particulates you can find in petrol fumes, chemical emissions and from many industrial processes.
- Other airborne irritants or allergens such as dust, most odors, pet allergens, and pollen.
Disclaimer: These Animal Print Face Mask offer a 3 layer barrier + internal filter, however social distancing should still be practiced. These masks are not intended to replace FFP2 or medical protection.